in this video , i try to incorporate the right mindset that will help me to get my desired result. subscribe to my youtube channel if you want to join my journey
intermittent fasting has become a buzz word in journals and has started to become recognized in the health world with leangains as the most popular form of fasting. People have started to enquire about the benefits of intermittent fasting and have started to ask why leangains has become so popular among the weightlifting community.
the biggest benefit to intermittent fasting that most people find is that its so easy to start and that they dont need a lot of money to start it or to see any results from it. You start to save money once you have started this programme since you will no longer splurge on fast food or regular food in the house so you will require less groceries in the house.
relationship between intermittent fasting and body building
Primarily there is a myth that body builders should be more careful about their daily diet and should not stick to the fasting. Well, science as well as time has proved the previously-set notion as wrong because body builders too need to learn more on fasting. Fitness experts do comment that definitely fasting do kick off all types of physical ailments which sometimes become domineering. But definitely there are some positive results which definitely holds true that fasting works good on body builders as well. The following point justifies the say:
Releases toxin: As all know that gorging on too much of spicy , oily and on proteins actually leads to accumulation of much toxins in one’s body. That is why it becomes necessary to wipe out those toxins from the body. Obviously in that respect, intermittent fasting simply works out great, as it flushes those bad toxins and detoxifies the internal system, with the help of leangains.
Increases metabolism: At times, it actually happens that the individual gets too sluggish and the piling of the unwanted elements in his intestines simply makes him droopy. But hammering on intermittent fasting will definitely bestow him to relive in a fresh way. Now the fact is as it starts to work on the bulking quotients which actually make his body look odd and drives him far away from those eye stunning abs and muscles. Rather it accelerates the metabolism factor so that your body gets that lost X factor.
No cancer risk: To all cancer is a very common word, but its causes are varied still health conscious people should know that the cancer can be the results of too much toxins in the body. Well, nothing to fear about because body builders can even embraces intermittent fasting as a part of their life to reduce the cancer nightmare.
Helps to restrict calorie count: A body builder should know that when he steps onto dieting it is quite natural that he runs behind the required calorie count in a body. But to be on fasting the individual need to restrict him with the various types of foods, which includes leangains. This effectively means that the individual cannot simply hog on large meals rather need to skimp through. Undoubtedly, intermittent fasting actually helps the body builder to manage his calories and take the best way for his health.
What should body builders need to remember while setting on intermittent fasting?
Now once they are on the reset button to groom their lives and think out of the box , which is quite different from the customary way of dieting. Make sure to follow certain rules to get best health results, but this will definitely not reduce the bulking look of the muscle even when on a fast.
The first the individual should start with drinking water, he needs to make sure that he consumes at least one gallon of water followed by the juices and fresh fruits.
The second day he needs to bank on fruits only , but he should stick to the juices and liquid intake should be maintained so that the unwanted waste are kicked off from the system and he can stay well and muscle would be bulking and toned.
From the third day, he should stop having the fruits and have to thrive only on the liquids. Definitely is this the toughest phase he has to face thoroughly. Along with this, he needs to keep a pace with his body building routine , he needs to move on with his exercise and fitness mantras so that bulking exposure stays the same even after having intermittent fasting.
From the sixth and seventh day , he needs to revise the diet plan means need to reintroduce the diet plan in a new way where he needs to add some whole grains and meat to his routine.try to have mouthful of fiber and other lean meats and vegetable, but try to cut off the extra fats to get the suitable consequence.
Knowing about lean grains and intermittent fasting
One should know that lean grains is a science of dieting and one popular form of intermittent fasting, which tends to reduce the extra flesh from the body without disturbing the muscle.
Important points about lean grains diet
While a person starts to fast, should remember to restrict to the calorie consumption. He might have coffee, tea but no extra sweetener. Over all, he needs to be within 90- 95 % calorie graph.
It is better to limit the recurrent intake of the meals.
Make sure that the individual should be careful about the pre- work out meal, while need to have single large meal after the post work outs.
Remember there is not such hard and fast rule that the individual has to the large meal during the day time, he can have the food anytime may be during the evening or the night time as soon as he quits his fast.
In addition could take some multivitamins, vitamin D, fish oil and some calcium. Well these can be taken on a regular basis for bulking muscles.
Thus lean grains is the perfect one as it helps to shred off those extra layers , but without hampering the muscle.
The above mentioned points, shows that body builders can even go for intermittent fasting which is the best and most effective for their body.
There is a major concern among across the globe these days related to health. The issue is all about nutrition. The fact is that everything has got so much messed up due to manufacturers and corporations, since they require the common people to purchase their products which are generally produced for profits and tend to promote them very aggressively. Hence, people get confused on such topics and do not know as to what is to be done for staying healthy and fit. Going through success stories present on the web and carrying out experiments can really help the individual to choose one that would really work for him/her.
It has been noticed that cardiovascular disease and diabetes has been on the rise. These issues are not only affecting seniors, but also people in their mid ages and not even sparing young children. It is for this reason, people of all ages having been trying to find ways and means to be fit and to have the right shape and weight, so as to be free from all types of issues. Knowing what is to be done before and after is sure to assist the person to achieve his objective.
About intermittent fasting
It is regarded to be an essential aspect of any type of fat loss plan. There is a need for the individual to have intermittent fasting to be included within the work out for deriving quick and better results, without associating any kind of side effects. Fasting is considered to be a procedure where the individual has to drink just water and not consume anything for about 24 hours. Trying out experiments with this procedure does help the individual to lose both extra weight and fat. What the procedure does is to cut the person’s full day intake of calorie and to maintain complete workout schedule. Hence, fasting has been termed to be a wonderful tool for those, really serious about muscle building and fat loss. Checking out the results before and after can boost the individual’s confidence in the procedure.
Reasons why one should carry out intermittent fasting
Success stories put by present users have shown as to why this type of fasting is to be carried out.
• Maximum fat loss: One of the main reason as to why one should carry out with intermittent fasting is that it consumes maximum fats. By implementing fasting for just two days in a week can help the person to cut two days whole calorie quote from the weekly consumption. Moreover, when it is combined along with the daily workout, it can definitely provide much better results and help to lose excessive fat. Taking pictures before and after can assist the individual to better understand the results for himself.
• Helps to maintain workout load quite well: Another effective reason is that this type of fasting allows the person to maintain intense to moderate workout load, without actually having to lose on metabolism and energy. Most people are of the opinion that fasting would drain out metabolism and energy, however, it is not true. Success stories have shown that while implementing fasting in the diet plan, the individual is likely to derive higher metabolism and energy.
• Beneficial aspects: Fasting and conducting regular experiments is considered to be a wonderful practice which needs to be included in the workout plans and can prove to be beneficial. When the individual carries out any kind of fasting, his body tries to adjust to it, simply by consuming body fat. Also, it has psychological benefits, like the individual would feel, he is not slave to food.
Ways to boost health
There are various ways by which one can boost his health. Having a look at success stories and checking out other’s experiments can be a better way to choose something that would work for the person, without involving any side effects or pain. The different ways for boosting heath are given below.
• Finding the right diet: This question is the most searched on the web and is said to be pretty vague. Finding the perfect diet would require the individual to carry on experiments, until he comes across the right one and to stick to. The best way to diet is to feed throughout the day and to devote some time towards working out quite hard and to get plenty of rest.
• Taking supplements: Supplements are present to help the diet that is presently in place. Tons of supplements can be found in the market which can work wonders and easily available. But it is necessary to buy and use something that is productive and comes with no side effects. A better way to select the best would be to look into the reviews of other users and check out their success stories as well as before and after pictures to get a clear idea. This way, the individual can be free from risks and enjoy healthy, fit life.
• What type of food to be consumed and what is better avoided: The honest fact is that no food is to be avoided, since all are good, when taken in the right measurement. The wrong mentality which people having when on a diet would be to criminalize themselves and food. It is said that success comes from subconscious mind and positive thoughts. Happiness can be achieved only by believing that everything is good.
• Water and protein: Combination of this both is regarded to be a real champ. Protein is undoubtedly best calorie to be consumed and comes with various benefits. Pregnant women are helped with fat loss and heart burn, while preventing muscle loss. It is more filling that fat or carbs. By adding glass of water before and after meal can help to improve it much more. It assists with hydration. In most of the cases, hunger could be due to thirst.
Hence, intermittent fasting can be stated to be the best way for balancing workout routines and fat loss. Besides it, no other wonderful way is present for getting optimum fat loss while applying full workloads.
There are millions of people across the globe who are addicted to coffee and would like to sip a cup every morning or evening to get refreshed and energized. Before planning to add anything into the coffee, something straight can be tried out to make it all the more nutritious and healthy. A cup of unadulterated, black coffee that is created from good quality coffee beans can be really amazing. Besides tasting great, it can also enhance physical and mental performance, the reason people prefer to start their day with a cup.
However, many people may appreciate coffee by adding plenty of things to it, like cream, sugar, etc. It could be that more than coffee, they have a liking to sugar high, added with some caffeine which is thrown for good measure. These days, people have upgraded to using butter globs to brew their cup of coffee, making others to wonder if coffee with fat rather than sugar was something different.
What is bulletproof coffee precisely?
‘Bulletproof coffee’ is considered to be a term that has been coined originally by self-proclaimed biohacker named Dave Asprey for referring coffee that was created with his own coffee bean brand, blended with healthy fats. Nowadays, this term is being used broadly for referring any coffee cup, which is mixed along with fats like coconut oil, MCT oil or butter. The idea behind is that such fats when combined with caffeine when trying to brew coffee can give the user a sustainable, nice, energy boost and making him/her to feel satiated and full.
As a matter of fact, Bulletproof coffee has been gaining immense popularity across the globe, especially among CrossFitters and athletes. Also, this type of coffee has been regarded to the popular pregame beverage for many teams.
Benefits of having upgraded coffee to Bulletproof coffee
There are plenty of claims to be seen on the web with respect to benefits of Bulletproof coffee.
• It does make the person to feel alert, focused and energized all day, without requiring commercial energy drinks or supplements.
• This healthy drink is sure to keep the person satisfied with high levels of energy for about 6 hours, if there is a need for it. Since the individual would be having it for his breakfast, he would be having his body to be programmed for burning fat for energy throughout the day.
• One should try to brew this type of coffee at least once, with butter of 2 tbs and to have nothing else during breakfast. The person is likely to experience the best mornings of his life, having boundless focus and energy and an amazing experience.
These claims about the upgraded Bulletproof coffee being healthy, when experimented by many have been proven to be true and cannot be refuted. The main reason why it is being preferred by the majority is that it helps the person to feel full on drinking it, something that cannot be denied. What one should understand is that the brain to be effective and to make the right decisions need to focus on decisions which matter the most and to minimize distractions. Hence, Bulletproof coffee can help the person to manage his hunger to ensure it does not become a distraction. Here, the idea would be to overcome conventional belief that for functioning better, the person has to eat lunch, dinner and breakfast everyday at set times. He needs to listen to the body and if he is not hungry, then he can continue trying to conquer the tasks that remain pending.
Is Bulletproof coffee healthy for the individual?
A common question that is asked is if the bulletproof coffee simply makes the person to feel full, then why does not he just drink regular coffee, while eating like any normal person? For many, it does diet and efficiency does matter.
• Firstly, if the individual is a coffee drinker, then it is possible to kill hunger and caffeine cravings by drinking the upgraded Bulletproof coffee. Having some butter added to the coffee can be less distracting and more efficient than trying to determine as to what is to be taken for breakfast and if it is to be purchased from any place or to be self made. People who appreciate productivity benefits of planning to stick to regular rituals would be in a better position to understand the point.
• The next thing is that many people who are concerned about Bulletproof coffee being ‘bad’ or ‘good’ may miss out the point that drinkers of this type of coffee are said to be on low carb diets. Hence, diets which are low basically in carbohydrate (sugar mainly) typically are high in fat. This would mean low sugar diet is equal to high fat diet. Therefore, when fatty coffee may sound delicious to the low carb dieter, accustomed to having high fat quantities, it is quite understandable as to how a person on conventional diet may find this concept not up to the mark.
Therefore, to summarize, one can try bulletproof coffee, in case, any of the below mentioned statements apply to them:
• The person is not convinced by the fact that consuming thee meals in a day is absolutely ‘essential’ and also more time becoming productive.
• The person is eager to have his daily routine to be simplified, so that he can focus upon things which do matter.
• He refers consuming fat over sugar.
• He is on low carb diet.
In short, the upgraded Bulletproof is found to be useful and beneficial to those people who generally cannot resist cravings for food and need something that can make them full and satisfied to carry out their work for a long time, without being distracted. Since preparing this type of beverage takes just couple of minutes, it has been liked by many who prefer to get something handy, without having to waste much time on it. This brew is also good for those who are diet conscious.
The latest buzzword on the web is Bulletproof coffee. They are almost everywhere on the virtual world with people writing reviews about them, blogs and websites promoting it and providing readers with valuable information with regards to drinking this beverage. But the question that comes to the minds of majority of the people is should the individual be consuming Bulletproof coffee. Does it come with benefits or side effects? It is very much important for the average individual to know about the same in details, before going ahead with consuming it.
About Bulletproof coffee
Before going ahead with knowing if bulletproof coffee is healthy or not, it is necessary for the person to know what is it all about. It is regarded to be a popular innovation of Dave Asprey, an entrepreneur based in the Silicon Valley and leader of ‘biohacking’ movement. It is termed to be a drink that is a mixture of coffee beans, butter and oil. It was in Tibet that Asprey developed this idea, when he got extremely tried from hiking. There he was provided by some locals with tea which was creamed along with yak butter. Immediately, he felt revitalized. On his return, he started to research buttered beverages and developed eventually, coffee based version, which indeed became a hit among people in general.
This beverage is supposed to help the user to get plenty of energy and to focus on work without any kind of distraction. With it, the person can achieve his objective of by having lots of energy and mental clarity. Players, musicians and people in general can enjoy its benefits.
How to prepare it?
This is another question that is asked by most, especially those, who have become confident of the beverage of not coming with any side effects.
• Hot coffee of two cups brewed along with low toxin beans.
• 2 or 1 tbsp of MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil.
• Unsalted butter, 2 tbsp
It is a very simple and easy process. The coffee is to be brewed. Then butter, coffee and MCT oil is to be combined in blender and liquefied until thick foam layer forms on top.
It is claimed by Asprey that MCTs present in Bulletproof coffee assists in increasing energy levels and mental acuity. When compared to long chain fats these are digested much quickly and less likely to be stored within fatty tissue. Studies have found that it promotes loss of weight, but it is not quite certain if overall energy boost is provided or not. Hence, with no side effects claimed, it is quite safe to be used.
Butter, when compared to cream does have plenty of butyric acid, which is a short chain fatty acid, possessing, anti-inflammatory properties. Some researches have proved that it could boost gut health and brain function. Vitamins like K2, D and A is present in butter than cream and being low in sugar content.
There are many who do struggle towards keeping their fat intake within check. According to experts, it is the quality of fat which the person consumes that is more important and not its quantity, while fat is definitely good, which also includes saturated fat. This may sound somewhat crazy, however, has been gaining popularity across the globe.
The major reason of placing thrust on dieting is trying to eat right foods to help the individual be muscular, energetic and lean, to ward off disease as well as enhance mental sharpness. Asprey has spent more than 15 years discussing with nutrition and health experts, going through studies and books, trying to experiment on himself before coming up with this plan.
Reason for introduction of Bulletproof Diet
The idea behind Bulletproof idea is to avail 50% – 60% of the daily calories exclusively from healthy fats (like avocado, pastured and/or grass fed animals and coconut oil), 20% from protein, remaining 20% – 30% from vegetables.
Legumes and grains needs to be avoided when consuming Bulletproof. Moreover, off the table have been stated to be pasteurized dairy, juices and sodas, industrially raised meats, dried fruit, farmed seafood and anything cooked or fried in microwave.
This diet bears little resemblance to Paleo Diet. According to Asprey, it is focused upon purity of ingredients, awareness as to how cooking of different types of food get affected. In case, grass fed meat is not found, then it is possible to select leanest cuts related to grain fed meat. Again, if grain fed meat is found easily, then it would be better to select fattiest cuts possible. The question here is why. The reason is industrial animals tend to have accumulated toxins and omega 6 fats in fat derived from feed whereas, grass fed animals are said to have low toxins and omega 3 fats that are healthy and come with no side effects.
What are some of the typical Bulletproof meals available providing benefits?
• Breakfast: One can try Eggs and Bacon; omelet having plenty of vegetables or smoked salmon, chopped vegetables and avocado.
• Lunch: One can consume their favorite vegetables and steam them, to throw in blender along with healthy fat butter or macadamia nuts and few spices. One can have creamy, delicious soup, which is quite satisfying and nourishing as well.
• Dinner: a dinner plate typically needs to be 3/4 vegetables, 1/4 healthy protein, touch of carbs such as carrots or butternut squash or to have fruits after dinner. Unsalted butter and guacamole has sufficient fat source in it.
Tips to try out Bulletproof diet and to enjoy its benefits
Bulletproof coffee has been termed to be a wonderful beverage that comes with no side effects and is combination of brew coffee created from special beans and mixed with unsalted butter of 1 to 2 tablespoons and special coconut oil of same quantity. Oil, butter and coffee when mixed in blender until frothy is just fabulous to drink and quite healthy and satisfying. It has been claimed to stop hunger for a good number of hours, while improving mental focus.
Can anyone point out an unconscious women not bothered about her figure? Obviously hard to find, in fact, mostly women are too much strict about their diet; they try to remain aloof from too much spicy and sweetening foods. Definitely they always bear a hard-core notion that excessive food might make her put on weight. Now to reduce those extra fleshes from the body she tries hard to be on a diet, but sometimes she overdoes with foods. In those cases, intermittent fasting is just the perfect option for women.
How the fasting does helps women?
- Aged women: As women begin to cross the door of fifty, obviously they are in the tender age of menopause. Naturally less rate of metabolism makes them to put on weight. Some women are not too much conscious about the fact, while some deliberately wants to look like she was in her twenties. Definitely they can achieve that easily with the help of intermittent fasting. The great thing about the fasting is that it helps them to control the recurrent desire to have something now and then.
- Fight blood pressure and cholesterol: As soon as the woman enters the list of menopause, she actually experiences a great change in her health. In fact some of them tend to suffer from problems like blood pressure and even cholesterol. These two degrading health factors actually gets reverse with the flowing time. But to control that a person can definitely start intermittent fasting which will help her to reduce these two without the need of consulting doctors.
- Controls desire to have food: It is often seen that people do feel craving for food, in fact especially women can’t resists them from having spicy foods. But those on intermittent fasting rule will definitely be able to discover new facts about their lives. That is as step into the fasting process the habit of biting snacks gets reduces. But initially people do complain about gastrointestinal disorders. But as time goes on the body adjusts with the changed routine.
- Works great for obese women: Indeed it is a key factor that intermittent fasting simply works fabulously on over -weight women. The alternate diet and fasting program actually triggers the fat burning process and helps a woman to get a toned and properly shaped body.
- Helps to memorise: It might sound a bit different, but yes it is true that this form of the fasting helps to improve the memory power, in fact it helps to grasp a lesson much easier than before.
- Prevents age: Intermittent fasting prevents the working of the oxidative stress which actually plays an important role in enhancing age. In fact, it also prevents the damage to cells additionally it also restricts the calorie count in a body.
- Restricts ghrelin hormone; If a person feels hungry often then she should know that it because of the appetite hormone called ghrelin. As you are ready to cope with the new fasting techniques just relax because it helps to reduce the hormone in the body. Thus, intermittent fasting enhances the metabolic rate and making the body to respond less to frequent eating.
- Helps in reducing inflammation; truly this is indeed a miracle as science too accepts that the fasting actually helps to cure inflammation.
- Reduces stress in cells: Scientific analysis have revealed that women who are choosing the path of this form of fasting feels less stressed. Actually it happens that cells feel quite placid and reposed, most importantly they react to stress very less. Consequently, this also reduces of any kind of perilous disease.
Well the above mentioned works well for those who are actually keen to go for fasting.
For women who should not fast
There certain conditions of Intermittent fasting, which women need to remember prior stepping into the world of fasting.
- Pregnancy: A woman should say a big no during her pregnancy, because when she expects and conceives she needs to take extra care and have best nutritious foods to support the little one in her womb.
- Earlier eating problem: For women who have eventually suffered from eating problem previously should definitely refrain from fasting because it might induce serious health problems in her life.
- Stressed person: If they are too finicky about life and get picnicked often and stress out on small things. Then surely it is better to stay miles away from the fasting. As she starts fasting, her body fails to get the adequate level of nutrients .As a result she feels more stressed out.
- Insomnia: For women who are prone to not- sleeping -well during the night time again should stay far apart from fasting. This is not the right time to fast; rather she should make the full grocery shopping and try to have as much food as she wants so that she can sleep soundly during the night time.
- Negatively influence women’s hormone: For women who have already made up their minds to be on intermittent fasting, just pause and think about its impact on the hormones. As everyone know that women actually more number of kisspeptines compared to males at the same time, it misbalances the production of the GNRH hormones. Fasting means that these surely gets affected and therefore causes less production of the kisspeptines and finely reducing the GNRH.
- Affects the ovulation process: Women should also know that the fasting process also crooks the process of ovulation which is definitely bags a key phase in a woman’s life. Over all , to stimulate the process the production of oestrogen as well as progesterone must be balances, but as soon as the women decides to be on the fasting , she has to know that GNRH is disturbed to function normally and becomes too sensitive to react. Now she might think that fasting for long duration might put her in a health –soup, but the fact is even if she chooses to be on fast for two days also, it might affect her hormones.
The above briefs the ways how intermittent fasting benefits women, but in certain cases they need to stay conscious prior fasting.
Flipping through the newspapers, magazines, online portals everywhere there are some special sections dedicated to diet and fasting. Now a day people are highly aware of the term dieting and its associated terms. For the dieters a new way of fasting is intermittent fasting. It is easy to follow and superb for getting head-turning body. Well dieticians do suggest that one cannot achieve a great body by simply exercising on a daily basis; one has to make embrace this new scientific form of dieting. One has to know that fasting is indeed good for health as it thoroughly helps to reduce weight. But there are some other benefits as well which helps the person to achieve the best.
Advantages of going for intermittent fasting
As people know that fasting is a traditional term has been long practiced in many religions and forms a part of the dogma , even cultures do adopt this as a way of showing devotion to God. But the best fact is that today science has also added voice to the chorus essaying that fasting has oodles of health benefits which are really undeniable.
- Helps to deduce weight: The most essential benefit of this form of intermittent fasting is that it helps to control the weight. Simply following the diet pattern and taking a complete- no- meal fast for twenty to twenty fours span definitely ensures an extreme calorie burn aided with no extra flabs at the same time, accelerates the metabolic rate of the body.
- Detoxifies body: Removing the toxins from one’s body is very much important to lead a healthy life. As an individual thrives on eating spicy and oily heavy foods, lumps of toxins shelters in his body. Intermittent fasting minimizes toxic effect from the body and makes the body free of harmful elements.
- Diminishes Oxidative problems: Everyone is aware that there are oxidative atoms present in the cells, which actually harms the lipids, nucleic acids. In fact, these oxidative elements actually make the person ill and are also responsible for premature ageing as well. But intermittent fasting is the real health saver as in combating the oxidative problems and helps to say goodbye to oxidative stress.
- Enhances the human growth hormone: Initially people used to comment that fasting is not at all good for heath as it generates various types of problem. But science has proved that it actually helps to enhance the HGH. Fasting a day means gaining about 2000 % of HGH in males while about 1300% in females. Undoubtedly it is best to have the increased HGH in a body as it helps to maintain great heath, at the same time ensure enough fitness. Simultaneously blocks the process of ageing. On the top of all, it helps to burn fat and helps the individual to proceed with the fasting process.
- Helps to control the appetite: An individual should know that intermittent fasting actually helps to control the hormones which generate the willingness or cravings for food. In fact; it helps to control the level of ghrelin.
- Controls insulin: A person should know that intermittent fasting actually helps to control the insulin and helps to balance that as required. Definitely people do love to get hold of the fast foods from where they do absorb sugar which helps to boost the body, but when absorbed in great amount it might lead to some other problem as well. Sometimes, it also increases the level of insulin in a body which actually promotes diseases like cancer or heart problem. In addition to this, it helps to destroy the fat which is actually the initiator of various types of fatal diseases.
- Helps to develop the brain cells: For those who actually seek for the help of intermittent fasting should know that it helps to generate a special type of brain proteins called the brain derived neurotropic factor. This actually helps to produce various chemicals in the brain which stimulates the brain cells at the same time; it also helps to stem cell of the brain to form the fresh neurons. In addition to this, the fasting process helps individuals to be away from diseases like Parkinsons and Alzheimer’s .In fact, it has been noted that it helps to increase the BDNF in the brain.
- Helps in improving the body condition: It is known that intermittent fasting is the process which enhances to convert the glycogen to glucose. Most importantly, as a person wills to go for fasting, readily it helps in the process of burning the fats which stimulates the liver to produce a type of secretion called ketones. Thus, this results in the production of the fatty acids which are later on used by the brain in accomplishing the other tasks. Aside these, it also accentuates the factors like genes which is also indicates a good health.
- Check on diabetes: For the diabetic patients who actually splurge a huge amount on the medicines but now they can stop with the help of these fasting methods. Along with that it also provides great protection to the heart. Over all, it helps to improve the lifestyle and improves health.
- Burns fat: Everyone should know that the Sympathetic nervous system actually induces the process of burning fat. Now exercising on a daily basis and continuing with the intermittent fasting actually eases out the process. Now both of these together actually stimulate the Amp kinases and Amp cyclic to segregate the fat into glycogen to generate energy.
- Detaches from sugar intake: Sometimes people suffering from hypoglycaemia are also advised to be on the fasting track. Definitely people who faces problems like confusion, seizures, eye problem, becomes unconscious are suggested to cut off the sugar from the diet. This is because it tends to create a problem with the blood pressure level.
It is good to be on the intermittent fasting because it assures a healthy body as well as healthy mind. Prior practicing, make sure to start with easy hours to make your body cope with the new lifestyle
Conclusion: These are some of the best benefits of the intermittent fasting. Definitely start to reduce the ailments from life.
Expert nutritionist and dieticians do recommend that people should not rely upon crash dieting as it deteriorates the health rather than adding benefits. In fact fasting for longer days refraining from the scrumptious foods definitely becomes a torture for the foodies. But these days one of the popular terms called intermittent fasting has gone viral everywhere. For those who love to crave for hour glass like figure will definitely love to include this term in their life’s schedule. It is actually not about fasting almost every day, but it is an alternate phase between restricted eating and fasting.
Well dietician also recommends this as the alternate day eating or the alternate day fasting. This is because it means that in every twenty four hours a person is going to fast while the very next day for twenty four hours he should thrive on the controlled food. The best thing dietician revealed about this form of dieting is that it assures prolong life –expectancy at the same time, keeps a check on the calorie count as well. Over all, intermittent fasting helps to increase the fat oxidation simultaneously helps to put off weight.
Various forms of intermittent fasting:
- Fasting for twenty hours: When a person gets too steadfast and adamant to have a toned body no one can stop him from reaching his goal. Well then staying away from food for about twenty hours is not an easy road. In this form of intermittent fasting, the person can have a single meal during the night time. In the meantime, he can bite on some fruits, soups or vegetables but no large meal. Additionally it is beneficial to have the night meal as it helps to reduce calorie and energizes the body to work the entire day. On the other hand, it reposes his body, keeps his hungry nerves cool and boost him to work effervescently. In case after having such large meal, if he still feels the appetite. Then he can console with his sweet tooth or banking on a bit of carbohydrate.
- Fasting for twenty four hours: Now this is another method of intermittent fasting, here the person need to say a bog no to foods for about twenty four hours. Instead of having great foods, simply stick to beverages and drinks. But need to make sure that the person mentally accepts the fasting and gestures as if he is leading a daily life with a customary eating diet. Nothing has changed and should follow the regular meal –timing. The best thing about this form of dieting is that the person is restricted to any particular food habit or not refrained from having his favorite foods. No need to push too hard, the person should normally start the fasting and should stretch as long as possible .There is no hard and fast rule that he has to stick to the rule, but he should give time so that his body can conform to the fasting process.
- Fourteen to sixteen hours fasting: This type of intermittent fasting hours is different for both men and women. For women they need to keep the fast for 14 hours while men will keep the fast for 16 hours. It is important that the person should call off sweeteners, calories from the list during the initial phase. The best thing is that this fasting is quite simple and easy, most importantly it does not dramatically change the lifestyle. But the person has to remember to balance the intake of proteins and carbohydrates on the rest of the days followed by proper exercise regime. Now the consumption of other –day –food will depend on the age, person height, weight etc.
- Longest fast: Well the longest fast intermittent fasting includes about keeping a fast for about thirty six days. Definitely this is quite hefty for an individual. But the expert dieticians and nutritionists actually suggest that it is better to act busily on the fasting days. In fact, the best way to abstain from food is by indulging in more and more work. Over all, the individual has to be high-yielding on those particular days. For those who are mentally and physically willing to enroll names for this fasting process, should know that this has to be done in a seven day routine. But do not confuse yourself because it makes you suffer. Bottom line is that doing this exercise is pretty good as it will help you burn fat.
- Fasting and dieting the alternative day: For those who are not accustomed to such long hours fasting rule, should cling to this simple and hassle free fasting process nothing to do much only need to have normal food the other day and fasting the alternative day. But one thing should be remembered that need to consume less calorie than the usual intake. Over all, this fasting process aims at reducing the weight. Definitely for serious takers , following it diligently and curtailing about twenty five to thirty five calories from eating will surely benefit as they would see weight loss ranging from two to two and half pounds every week.
Requisites to follow prior initiating the fast
- Needs to be hydrated: Before kicking the day with the fasting process, make sure to follow gallons of water so that can stay replenished throughout the process.
- Start on a busy day: While preparing to start the fast, person should make sure to start on a highly busy day because sitting and relaxing might accentuate the yearnings foods.
- Fast through night: As the person gets ready to get – set- go with the fasting just do hit for overnight fasting as it will make the person cross the eight to nine hours duration easily.
- Set up the mind: In fact before starting the intermittent fasting process, it is much essential to change the mental disposition. Instead of expressing sadness for the delicacy, the individual should think that it is just a break from every day food habits.
Conclusion: The above lines narrate the definition of the intermittent fasting and its types. People should know about this in detail before introducing this form of dieting to their lives.